Newsletter No. 12 is now available and is packed with interesting information from the INMP Associates.
- Celebrating the Peace Work of Barbara L. Reynolds (1915 –2015)
Hiroshima Panels from the Maruki Gallery Exhibited in the U.S
.Nagasaki Nuclear Weapons Poster
Camera Atomica–Exhibition in Art Gallery of Ontario
- Tehran Peace Museum Selected as “Iranian Museum of the Year”
- Yi Jun Peace Museum, The Hague
- Envision Peace Museum Participates in Washington, D. C. Conference
- The Empathy Museum, the
world’s first, so-called Empathy Museum is scheduled to be launched in London (UK) later this year.
- Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History in Detroit, U.S.
Ride on a Bicycle! Get Your Personal Peace Dividend! The Peace Museum of Nuremberg
- Hungry for Peace —Event at Peace Museum Vienna
- Invisible Threads: Life-Saving Sugihara Visas and the Journey to Vancouver
- Jan Bloch Seminar and Book Presentation in The Hague
- Heritage and Reconciliation
- From Cultures of War to Cultures of Peace: War and Peace Museums in Japan, China, and South Korea
- “Coming Full Circle” – Peace Pilgrimage
- Kyoto Museum for World Peace, Ritsumeikan University
The next INMP newsletter will be published in November.
We need your submissions! Let others in the Network know about the peacework your organization is involved in.
The deadline for fall submissions has been extended to October 17, 2015 (max. 500 words with one or two photos.)