Newsletter #15 is now online and it is packed with great news from our INMP Associates.
- 9th International Conference of Museums for Peace
- U. S. President Barack Obama’s Visit to Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
- Peace Boat (Japan) and Obama's Visit to Hiroshima
- Great Success of the Hiroshima Panels in the U.S.
- Peace Museum Honours 100-Year-Old Anti-War Journalist
- Tehran Peace Museum (TPM)
- American Museum of Peace (AMP)
- Children – the Innocent Victims of War: Exhibitions at the Nobel Peace Center, Oslo
- Community Peace Museum Project in Canada
- Timely Exhibition at The Peace Museum, Bradford (UK)
- The Challenging Road to Peace Poster Exhibition
- Peace Tourism in India: In the Footsteps of Mahatma Gandhi
- English Pacifist Vera Brittain Commemorated in Street Names in German Cities
- Mini-Peace Museum in Brandenburg Gate in Berlin
- Centenary of Battle of Verdun (France) Commemorated
- 2016 Global Art Project for Peace (GAP)
- Peace Image of the Year Award
- Peace Posters Exhibition Workshops at House for Peace La Filanda, Casalecchio di Reno (Bologna, Italy)
- The Hiroshima~Nagasaki (Hibakusha) Peace Mask Project
- Bertha von Suttner’s Biography in Japanese
Peace history being made around the world in peace projects by the INMP Associates.
Our Network is only as good as the participation of our members. For peace to flourish people need to know about the peace projects being presented around the world. Don't keep your peace work local; make it global through the INMP newsletter and website.
* Thank you to our volunteer newsletter editorial staff for putting together such an excellent newsletter.